Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Heading To Chihuahua

Hi Everyone,

I praise God for the day that I had today! I went over to Maria's (the lady that I bought the birds from). It was really encouraging. I found out that her and I even have more in common. What an amazing blessing!

Tomorrow I go to Mexico City on the 3:15 am bus to catch my flight to Chihuahua where I will be working with n ethnic group called the Tahrumara. After arriving at the airport in Chihuahua we have an eight hour drive to the mountains. Pray for our safety as we are ministering and traveling. Upon arriving at the final destination, with the others that are going (one couple and four of us singles), we will join other believers that are carrying out an evangelistic Christmas event. There are different days aimed towards sharing the gospel with children and adults. As to what I will be doing? possibly helping with food preparation but wil find out more when I get there.

I return on December 23rd and will update you more with photos and all upon my return.

Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: