Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Eternal Perspective

Hi Everyone,

This is sort of a post with a few additional thoughts in continuation of what I wrote last night about God's will not always being easy.

Something that I was thinking about is how in the midst of hard things or unfulfilled desires we have to remember (even though it can be hard at times) that God's perspective over our lives is an eternal perspective. He is going to use us in the best purposes in relation to his eternal plan.

And the thing is that since we have not yet seen Jesus Christ face to face in eternity, we only know life in the here and now. we cn't see the whole picture yet. God's plans are so much higher than ours. We have to remember that he does have an eternal plan and walk the journey of faith and not by sight.

No comments: