Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Gift of Friendship

Hi Everyone,

Last night I came home from conference and it was good to spend about three hours with Conchita. It had actually been about two and a half weeks since we had been able to talk because I had been quite busy with some things before our annual conference.

She surprised me with a Valentines Day gift which consisted of a balloon and a wall hanging that she wrote--and I will treasure that for the rest of my life. It is kind of nice here because Valentines Day here also carries the idea of celebrating friendship among friends and not just dating or married couples.

Conchita's friendship is a gift and I celebrate the times that we are able to share. Although we can't go and do things like shop together or whatever, I think we have learned the gift of listening and sharing with one another at a different level.

1 comment:

The Piper's Wife said...

so precious~~~praising God!