Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Off To Conference

Hi Everyone,

I will get in touch with you after I come back on Friday from our annual conference, which starts tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for everyone in my team---that God would refresh us and give us much needed rest and good fellowship together.

Please also pray that the Lord would comfort a missionary couple with His presence as their six week old daughter was having various complications since her premature birth and went home to be with the Lord last night. The funeral was earlier today. Pray that the Lord would minister to her parent's hearts in this difficult time.

Thank you for your prayers everyone! I look forward to updating you all on Friday afternoon.

No comments: