Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, February 10, 2012

Serving Him Completely

Hi Everyone,

First of all, regarding my previous post, I would like to clarify that the focus was not so much meant to be "being in the valley as a lonely place" or "walking in the dark fields" according to the song, but rather my focus was the good that "valley times" truly can Be and how God is willing to use them if we are willing to allow Him to and keep our eyes on Him. Yes, as you have noticed, there have been some challenges lately, and while there have been some "low moments," It by no means signifies in any way that I am in "total despair" here. I repeat THAT is NOT the case.

On another topic-the world is really messed up to say we need "this or that" to be satisfied. We sometimes accept the way the world thinks without realizing it. There is nothing wrong with and nor is there anything wrong with serving Him completely-in fact it is an incredible privilege We don't need to "have everything" that the world says. (That statement in its context to me probably makes little sense to any but a few of you-maybe someday I will venture out and share full details.)

No comments: