Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Worker Approved

Hi Everyone,

Things are going well here at conference. I have the surprise of internet access during break times (when it works.)

Earlier this afternoon I was given the privilege of being accepted as a "full status worker" on the Mexico field. This means that I have completed my initial orientation process and have been approved by my team members as they recognize God's call on my life to serve here and are appreciating my contributions to the team and other ministries.

In my missions agency we are known as "workers," so in a sense I am "a worker approved!" Praise the Lord! I had been waiting a few years for this day. It was a privilege to have the experience of being accepted with four of my other co-workers as well.

Tonight I am leading a prayer session with a few other co-workers as a part of conference.

Here is the picture of my acceptance when people were praying for me.

2 comments:

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Congratulations!!!!!

The Piper's Wife said...

Praising God still! And so happy for you! Exciting!