Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back From Taxco

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my "attempt to get away" that turned into one night instead of the two nights that I was hoping for, because I think every hotel was booked to the gills in Taxco due to the Easter week processions there today and tomorrow, and I couldn't find a room for tonight. I might still try to take off in May or maybe June like I had originally planned. I guess I need to pray about it and see what happens.

Even though it was only one night away, it was good. I didn't get as far as I wanted to in my processing, but did get some done which was not necessarily enjoyable, but it was good and needed.

So I am back home now to my nice clean room that I cleaned before I left. :)

God is good-----all the time.

Blessings to you all!

No comments: