Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day of Prayer Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I am leading a full day of prayer tomorrow for my team---The theme I chose is "Around the World in prayer." Some of the day might be a little bit of spontaneous prayer. I had started planning the day a little back a month and a half ago, but then it was taken out of my hands because something else was planned for the day. However, a week ago it was again put "back into my hands" to plan and organize. Prat that God leads us through the day tomorrow.

Otherwise things are going well. The acceptance of our three new workers was so special on Friday! God is good-will catch up with you again on Wednesday or Thursday. Blessings to you all.

No comments: