Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This Afternoon's Update

Hi Everyone,
     This afternoon I got to go with a group of people at my church here to visit what we would call a correctional facility for minors. It was a very eye-opening and in some ways sad experience seeing young girls that had at such young ages made decisions and lived lifestyles that had led then to that place. I got to talk to a few of them a tiny bit, so I definitely have specific names and faces to pray for. We had a baby shower for one of the girls that is fifteen and expecting. Please join me in praying for these young ones---that the cycle of sin would be broken in their lives and that Christ's love would penetrate their hearts and lives --so that they would not return to their former ways of life and that their families would be impacted as well.  Pray for various churches that are involved in ministry to them, and that they would have wisdom as well.

Praise God that His love and truth can penetrate even the hardest hearts.  Nothing is impossible for Him.

No comments: