Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Lord Gave.....And Took Away---Blessed Be His Name

Job 1:20b " The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."

The Lord has given some incredible things this week---and taken away others. But HE is good and worthy to be praised! :) It is so exciting that Resurrection Sunday is just around the corner! I must say that the fact that Jesus rose from the dead has meant so much more to me this past week on a personal level. The reality of Christ's resurrection and heaven is so much more real to me.

I am going to try to take off to Taxco (I have Thursday and Friday off from the office) like I did in February--but this time I am planning two nights instead of one. I need to do some processing of some things and just get away to be refreshed again. I am also hoping to have several opportunities to share the gospel with people. Many people will be there for the "traditional holy week activities."

Praise that I finally got to take my friend Myra out for coffee yesterday after several months of trying to plan and have it fall through. I got to share some of my testimony with her and she responded well and wants to get together again. Pray that the love of Jesus would grab her heart and that she would come to the place of trusting in Him.

Tonight I am going to hang out with Conchita for awhile. I haven't seen her for a week.

Thank you so very much for your prayers and for all of your encouragement! I certainly have felt your prayers this week!

No comments: