Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mission Trip to the Purepecha Ethnic Group

Hi Everyone,

It looks like I might be going on a mission trip to the ethnic group of the Purepechas July 8th-17th. This would be in the state of Michoacan. Members from youth groups f about three or four different churches are planning to go, including a few of the youth from  my church. My Sunday afternoons after church until we leave will be booked with preparation and planning meetings starting next Sunday.

The next prayer day that I am in charge of organizing will be on June 13th (Half day of prayer from 9-1) I will begin working on that next week most likely.

Things are going well-I've had some disappointments lately, but I guess that is to be expected in life and ministry. God has continued to be faithful!

I will be heading off to church shortly here. Have a blessed Sunday rejoicing in the Lord! 


No comments: