Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Prayer Requests

Hi Everyone,

I am heading out to a youth training event that a few of my team members have a passion for teaching---for seeing youth leaders develop a healthy youth ministry and reach their friends and others with the gospel. This will be from 10:00 am to 6:00 p.m today. I am going right now to pick up some of the kids in my youth group and take them to my team mates' home. Pray for all of us today---as youth group leaders from several churches are getting together for the event-----that we would hear from the Lord and learn together.

Thank you also for your prayers on Sunday afternoons as another group of youth  (those that are interested in attending the mission trip this Summer to the Purepecha's  will be training together and preparing)

Please pray for Conchita. She is having some medical tests done later this coming week. Things aren't right and they are trying to find the source of the problems. Pray for peace for her husband especially. I talked to him last night a tiny bit and he is obviously extremely emotionally and physically exhausted and concerned for her as well. Pray for emotional strength for me as well in this.

Blessings to you all! Have a blessed day!

No comments: