Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Week of Celebrations!

Hi Everyone,

Easter Sunday was neat at church-it marked a year that I have been attending my Mexican church here. We had a sunrise service at 7:30 in the morning, and afterwards had a meal together where we all brought things to share. I got to sit with my pastor, his wife, and family which was really what I wanted, because I am not sure if I will have that opportunity next year. I brought my typical fruit salad like last year----only to discover that someone else had brought a bunch of fruit as well. Last year I had been the only one to provide that----but thankfully people still ate the fruit salad anyways. The pastor's wife brought my Mexican breakfast favorite---chilaquiles. :)

The other big celebration this week is that tomorrow our three ladies in candidate orientation will have officially finished their course that took place over these last three months, and will be accepted to serve sent out by our sending base to their countries of service. It will be another day of celebration for all of us and for them. It is a blessing to see God sending workers to the harvest fields. It is neat to have a tiny part in it.

For me personally, pray for God's wisdom and for the ability to discern what the Holy Spirit is saying in my life and what God's will is about some certain areas of my life. Thanks for being a part of life and ministry here through your prayers!

No comments: