Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

An Update

Hi Everyone,

I realize it has been awhile since I have updated. I guess between trying to sped time with Conchita and others here, work at the sending base office, practice for the mission trip in July on Sundays, and doing things at home in my rented room, the days have been escaping me.

The practices for the mission trip are going well. It is a really great group of kids so far working hard and all getting along----and learning amazingly fast! I think we will be in great shape to present things by the tine that the trip comes in July-2 months from now.

I really don't have much news on Conchita and her health stuff. Doctors decided they want to do the tests in Mexico City from what I have been told--so things have been delayed. I am not sure if the tests will actually be carried out or not now. So I guess we will see what happens. Thank you for your continued prayers.

It looks like I will be helping to supervise a short term worker that will be coming in August or September for six months. Pray that the details would come together for the family that she will be living with and her ministry while here.

My church is having an International missions focus week June 3rd through the 8th. I need prayer that the lady from church and I will have a chance to talk about this and get it planned. Sometimes the way to do things here is to plan at the last minute----which isn't what I prefer due to my personality, but I know that in the end it will go how God wants it to, and most likely we both have ideas and haven't had the chance to talk about it all yet.  Pray for flexibility on my part.

I am inviting a different lady from my church out to coffee tomorrow afternoon. Pray that it would be a good time of fellowship together and just getting to know one another.

Pray for another opportunity to get together with my friend Myra who needs Jesus. We had plans to meet this week but it got cancelled, so pray that the Lord would arrange another time for me to share with her.

Thank you for your prayers for all of these things and for all that you do allowing me to serve here! You are a part of all that God is doing!

No comments: