Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hope----My Sweet Birdie With Yellow Spots

Hi Everyone,

When I got my two cockatiels seven months ago, I told God that I wanted a yellow bird----ok sure it wasn't necessary---but when the girls molted, I began to be surprised about Hope's coloring!

Take a look!

I am not sure how well you can see it in the pictures, but Hope--who I named so appropriately, has yellow spots on the back of her head and on both wings, and some nice coloring in the tail with a few yellow tail feathers underneath, and light yellow on her front as well.

She is the tamer of the two---dear and sweet----and every time I see those beautiful spots of yellow, I thank the Lord--because He indeed gave me  my desire for a somewhat yellow bird!

No comments: