Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mini Conference Update

     Hi Everyone,

      Psalm 133:1 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!"

     As you know, I have now returned from a 3 day mini conference with all of the Mexico team.  We spent hours working on how to improve our team structure and I am happy to say that God showed up in a real way, bringing our whole team into a unified decision.  It was really amazing to see God work and to be a part of what He was doing in my life and others' lives at the the mini-conference.

    Today was Conchita's birthday--so I spent a few of the hours of the afternoon with her. It was good to have some time together, and to see God's goodness that He has given her another year here on earth.

    Do pray for me, that due to a few different factors, I am at a place where my job description with the team here will be changing considerably. This is, hopefully, a good thing but there may be a few challenges ahead. Pray that I will be able to learn new responsibilities quickly once I find out what they all are.

   Thank you for your prayers everyone--and I look forward to updating you again tomorrow.

No comments: