Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Update

Hi Everyone,

The two short term workers that have come to serve with is arrived safely last night. Things have changed in my supervision role for Janina. I will still be meeting with her to pray with her and see how things are going, but partly because of changes in her locations for ministry, I am no longer in charge of the housing or her ministry schedule. I will most likely  these responsibilities again, after about two months. I've learned a lot about being flexible the past two weeks through all of the changes. Thank you for  praying for our short term workers amd for their time with us.

I am going to begin helping with teaching Sunday school to the 7-12 year old's at church once or twice a month. This will start on the 16th of September. Thank you for praying for me and that I would be able to communicate things clearly in Spanish and such. Thankfully this is for children so it should be easier in the communication sense of things. I am excited because our church secretary and children's ministries coordinator (the same person) is wanting to give me some training and things also so that will be good.

I got to share my testimony with her yesterday as we were discussing things in her office as well-so that was a neat time together.

September 15th is the Independence day celebration here so I will most likely be going to my church for their fellowship night that they plan for that evening, like we had last year.

Thanks for your prayers and for taking the time to read my updates. :) May His blessings be evident to all of you in your lives today!

No comments: