Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

For Me This Is The Best Way to Take A Break!

Hi Everyone,

Here I am taking a tiny break to enjoy the simple pleasures of life! The question is which one of us had more fun or was it mutual?


I am getting the prayer day ready for next Wednesday, October 17th. Pray that as a team we would have an enriching day praying together.

I have several meetings the next few days and on Saturday I am planning to make lasanga at my house with one of the youth from church before youth group . I might be up for helping teach Sunday school again this Sunday also, but I am not sure about that yet-will talk to the children's ministries coordinator tomorrow to be sure.

Blessings to you all and thanks for your prayers! Do remember that if you have any prayer requests, I would love to be praying for you more specifically as well.

No comments: