Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, October 22, 2012

Women's Retreat This Week

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your prayers for all the meetings I had last week. It was quite a full and busy week.

Today I have been trying to get migratory form renewal paperwork together. I don't actually go up to religious affairs for two weeks yet, but need to have some things done so they can be signed on Sunday.Please pray that all my paperwork will be submitted correctly the first time without complications.

Tuesday thru Thursday this week are days for a women's retreat as a the team. I am hoping this will be relaxing and refreshing, but at the same time I do NEED to talk and meet with some individuals at the retreat about things that are work-related. Pray that there would be opportunities to meet with the individuals, that God would give us clarity as we meet etc.

Saturday I am going to have to make a decision between 1) going to youth group 2) going to a baby shower to which the ladies from church are invited or 3) going to a Sunday school training teaching course. Unfortunately these things are all happening simultaneously.

Teaching Sunday School went really well yesterday--that was a praise!

Thank you for your prayers and I hope to be able to update more soon.

No comments: