Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stand Firm Everyone

Hi Everyone,

I heard the news this morning about the election results and I just want to encourage us all to stand firm in the Lord and take heart. These are challenging times. Stay close to Jesus you all-we can't compromise for anything. God is in control. Every day is one day closer to our Savior's return, even though we don't know when that day will be.

Thank you for your prayers when I went to the religious affairs office this morning. Praise the Lord that things went really well! I was the first one to be attended to, and was able to submit my papers without any problems! Monday I am going to go, by faith trusting God, that the paper I have to pick up is going to be ready.  Please pray with me that it would be, Also pray that there wouldn't be any complications with picking up the paper because I may have to pick it up at a different office.

Wednesday I will be hopefully going to immigration as planned to submit everything else.

I also wanted to say that I haven't heard any updates about how Olga is doing yet.

 Thank you so very much for praying everyone! God is good and He is faithful!



No comments: