Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Visa Renewal This Week

Hi Everyone,

On Tuesday I have to give the devotional at the sending base--pray that God gives me whatever He wants me to share. I was thinking about doing something along the lines of :the Mind of Christ" or possibly "joy" but am not sure what it will look like yet.

On Wednesday I will be going to  the religious affairs office in Mexico city to try to turn in my paperwork so that I can hopefully get the seal pf approval from them to start my migratory form renewal with immigration. This will take a few days out of my already crazy schedule to get paperwork into these offices. Please PRAY that my paperwork would be accepted without any glitches and that the renewal process would go smoothly and quickly. Please also pray for safety as I travel to and in Mexico City on Wednesday and then most likely Friday or Monday to hopefully pick up the piece of paper that gives me approval to move ahead in the process with immigration. I will then go to immigration hopefully a week from Wednesday to submit papers there if things go smoothly.

Another prayer request: Please continue to PRAY for OLGA'S health (the lady I rent from). She still has this cough thing and she went to the doctor today and it has turned into bronchitis. She is staying with her daughter and son in law trying to get better in the meantime.

Pray for me as I try to work out the new schedules of the two short term girls that are here. (I really need to figure out their new ministry schedules this week) The couple that has been serving as the short-term coordinators start their furlough this week.  Pray for wisdom as I am responding to some e-mails etc at this time also.

I think i probably have another several prayer requests I could mention, but need to get back to work on some things. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: