Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Few Important Thoughts

Hi Everyone,

I've begin sharing some thoughts these past few days and am going to continue to share some things along the same lines in some subsequent blog posts.

I have three things to say first though:

1) In general, as believers, we can at times tend to make things much harder in our daily walk than God meant it to be for us. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Now, just because His burden is light does not mean in any way that we are exempt from trials or hard times--but God uses everything in our lives so that as a result we will be transformed to be more like Him.

2) There is nothing that can be added to what God has already given us. We have already been given EVERYTHING we need for life and godliness. (1 Corinthians 4:7, 2 Peter 1:3)

3) This for every believer---it is for all that have trusted Christ.

No comments: