Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Just LIVE By Faith

Hi Everyone,

So yesterday I sought to put the "walk in grace" concept into practice and for the fist time in a long time, I got through the day without getting all frustrated about my sin issues--but rather trusting God with them. It was actually quite a blessing---Can you believe that I had almost forgotten that life could be that way?

"The just shall live by his faith" Habakkuk 2:4.

"We are delivered from the law, that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" Romans 7:6.

"I live; and yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me" Galatians 2:20.

No comments: