Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, January 4, 2013

We Still Can't Fix It

Hi Everyone,

There was nothing we could do to fix our sin problem before salvation, so what makes us think that it is up to us or that we can fix it afterwards?

Our view of God becomes distorted somehow--like we trust him completely for our salvation, but we in error think that when it comes to our growth and sanctification, it is up to us and our effort.

Philippians 1:6 "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.?

Grace helps is to see that the work is all completely His! He began the work in us and will bring it to completion. He is at work in and through us.

Our sin----we still can't fix it, but we have a mighty God who is more than able!His grace is more than enough.

No comments: