Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, February 27, 2009

Aguascalientes

Greetings to everyone!

Right now I am in in aguascalientes helping out some fellow team members in their ministry. It has been such a blessing to be helping them. I´ve had lots of opportunities to share my testimony with lots of people here about how the Lord led me step by step to Mexico. This is the beautiful sunset that the Lord painted for us on the the night that we arrived last week!




During our travels on the way to aguascalientes, we passed through Queretaro. One thing that I have found extremely fascinating since my short term missions trip to Spain back in the summer of 2002 is the aqueducts. It turns out that they had one in Queretaro, which I believe still functions. Pretty cool, huh!







Today I had the incredible privilege of hanging out with Jatniel, a woman that attended one of the missions meetings that I was at!
I had shared briefly how God had led me to missions and she said that our stories were similar in many points, and she asked if we could get together and talk some more.

So this evening we went out for a mango smoothie and talked. We found out we have many things in common--sounds like she would be such a wonderful friend for me! It is too bad that she is eight hours away from where I am in Cuernavaca. But I ask for prayers for her because she wants to serve the Lord with her life in cross cultural ministry but needs the Lord´s timing and direction. I am looking forward to building more of a friendship with her.

On Friday March 6th I head back to Cuernavaca to begin our anual field conference. Thank you so much for your prayers! I have included a prayer request section on the right hand side of my blog which I intend to update as I am able so that you can pray for me more specifically.
Blessings to you all!

No comments: