Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My First Visitor!

Hi Everyone,

It has been awhile sine my last blog post again. :( Things have just been incredibly busy and will continue to be on through July.

This week I took care of a team mates house and dog while they were away. This allowed me to connect with all kinds of people that I hadn't seen since way before November 2009 when I was home in the States--so when I have a chance to get to that area of town again, I have some serious catching up to do with several of them on a more one-on-one level.

Today, I also had my very first visitor to come and see me since being on the field! (Very special!) The lady who was then in charge of the ladies dorm, Mary Cano, when I was at language study in Texas wrote me about a week ago and said she was coming down and wanted to see me! It was so cool to see her again, We had a quick lunch together and will be meeting again tomorrow morning, which I am also looking forward to-Things will hopefully be more relaxed.


So I am scrambling back out the door to get to mission trip practice for the  evening-had to run home and take care of a few things first. Thanks for your prayers everyone.

No comments: