Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, August 30, 2013

Faith Singing Away!

Hi Everyone,

I have lots of blog posts thta I want to get up but am in the middle of working on some things today.

After several months of trying, I finally got a video, in two parts, of Faith singing, which he never likes to do for the camera.

Actually it's more like he's saying, "I'm a pretty bird-give me that millet spray or else." (And he rarely ever eats it.) Grace is the one that devours the millet.



Anyways, I have some serious blogging to do (lots to catch up on and a few "serious" ones to write as well)--so that is one of my goals for the next 30 days.

blessings to you all--and thanks for watching Faith sing "pretty bird." (which he learned from me)




No comments: