Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, March 22, 2013

Youth Misions Conference This Week

Hi Everyone

Guess I haven't been updating my blog very well--maybe Lord willing when April comes??

Tomorrow I head out to a six day missions conference about half an hour away-800+ youth are suppose to be attending and my goal for the week is to be able to connect and later follow up with youth interested in missions.

I am not going to bring my computer-so as to leave the normal work and situations at home and to be able to fully focus on connecting with people/participating while I am there.

Thanks for your prayers for the people I will get to know, and pray that this week would be refreshing spiritually and physically for me as well. Thanks everyone-will update you most likely Friday.




No comments: