Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Potpouri-A Whole Mix Of Things

Hi Everyone,

It has been a week since I updated again. I first of all wanted to thank you for your prayers for my change of migratory status. I was able to pick up the paper I needed in Mexico City on Thursday and was able to turn in my paperwork to immigration on Friday. So my "visa" is officially in process! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! Keep praying that I would obtain my new migratory status quickly.

On Sunday I was able to attend a missions conference at different church! It was so neat to see how they did it! They had different countries represented by different tables decorated with items from the specific country and different foods to try as well. I helped with the table for Nicaragua. It was fun to talk with some people from the church. It was fun to see Mexicans getting more exposed to missions also.

Keep praying for my friend Conchita. There have been some challenges lately in her life.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: