Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Walk of Grace

Hi Everyone,,

So, we get saved by grace through faith.

And somewhere along the way when it comes to our sin, so many of us get caught up in this idea that we have to live the Christian life by pleasing God and working at "not sinning."

But the more we "work on our sin" the more frustrated we become. Have you ever been there? I haven't been walking down this road of the faith that long, but I would honestly say the last year has pretty much been that way for me. You try to determine not to do x or think about x only to discover that you are doing the very thing you determined not to do all the more--ugggg!

We cannot conquer our sin by simply working on it--it just doesn't work.

The answer to resolving our sin is trusting God with it.

The Christian walk is one of grace and trust from start to finish.

God is the author and perfecter of our faith----just as we received Him by faith (trust) we must continue to walk in him. His burden is light.

No comments: