Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Short Vacation

Hi Everyone,
Olga and I took off for a vacation for two days and one night. It was fun to actually be together for a change. Usually our schedules conflict so we are rarely at the house at the same time.

We went to a city called Taxco about two hours away. The buildings are all white with orange roofs and it looks kind of cool. Here are some pictures.





The city is known for it's silver mines and for an outdoor market held on Saturday mornings where people come from all over mexico to buy silver jewelry and typically sell it in other places. Olga and I found a cheap fairly nice place to stay which will serve for me when I take future vacation breaks.

It was short--but very fun!

No comments: