Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Today is Independence Day here. I will be heading to church for our typical celebration in a little while. I've been catching up on some things that were needed this afternoon (e-mails, computer stuff etc)

Tomorrow I begin helping with Sunday school at church, so I spent part of the morning preparing for that as well.

It was a busy week. I had meetings Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then on Thursday and Friday I spent both days helping the short term workers with the buses (and learning myself also as the buses were in areas unfamiliar to me on the other side of town.)

Have a blessed weekend and day in the Lord tomorrow. Blessings to you all.




No comments: