Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Meetings and More Meetings

Hi Everyone,

I have lots of various length meetings this week.

Monday Oct 15th is my day off but for the morning I go to prayer at church from 8-9 and then out to coffee/tea with someone from church  Will be taking my friend  Elizabeth for pizza for supper at 6:00 like we do once a month. will have to finish organizing the prayer day for Wednesday/print stuff off etc.

Tuesday Oct 16th-Sending base prayer meeting 9-11-business meeting 11-1 short term meeting 1--????

Wednesday Oct 17th Team half day of prayer 9-1 that I have organized. During the coffee break at the prayer day I will be having a brief meeting with the conference committee (Pray for us with all the planning we need to do over the next three months) Then after prayer day 1-3:30 I have short term training meeting and from 5-6:00 Bible study at church and then will run a quick errand between the break before-Wednesday night church service which follows at 7:00.

Thursday Oct 18th 10:30-11:30 meeting to finish evaluation time with the short term worker I am supervising--and in the afternoon there is something also

Friday Oct 19th 9-1 Meeting and work time for some specific things with our new leaders, 2 pm Lunch with a neighbor and a youth group leaders meeting at church to follow from 5-7

Saturday Oct 20th   I am helping be in charge of youth group that night because our youth leader won't be able to be there. I will be giving the testimony of my conversion to the youth-pray for wisdom to know how and what exactly to share, etc. I think I am leading a game or something also which I need to figure out what that will be.

Sunday Oct 21st-I am on for helping with Sunday school-just realized I will have to get the material on Wednesday night.

Sometime over this next week I need to start getting my visa renewal paperwork ready too Your prayers are greatly needed and appreciated. Pray that I would be able to focus and give each meeting//activity my best and that God would give me abundant energy and that I would not grow weary.  Thanks--will catch up with you all next week.

P.S. I know I am long overdue on my prayer letter but at this point there isn't the time to think about it. I will try to get to it in the next few weeks. Thanks for understanding.

No comments: