Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Border Trip Update

Hi Everyone,

My time at the border trip has been amazing! It is fast but oh so good! For starters, I got to talk to my parents by phone for over an hour after only connecting twice and talking a total of maybe 15 minutes these last five and a half months in Mexico. It has also been awesome to have God bring people across my path that I wanted to talk to, but didn't have a chance to call and set up a time to get together. And another amazing thing is that God has provided some really special opportunities for me to receive some ministry from others and vice versa. Time is going by fast, but there have been many blessings and I am so thankful. Thank you for your prayers! God is so good! May the Lord bless you all and most likely I will be updating you again when I get back in Mexico on the 26th.

No comments: