Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Last Few Days.....

HI Everyone,

I guess I have stuck true to my word about not updating my blog much this week. Things have just been extremely busy with trying to talk to people to finish my cultural paper, and a few other things. I am thankful for your prayers! I can't believe it has been four days since I updated (that is a long time for me not to update!)

Last night I went to our youth group girl's sleep over. It was sooo much fun hanging out--although unfortunately I was the first one to crash and go to sleep at about 11:45. One of the girls was so sweet-she let me sleep on her bed instead of the floor--and I am so thankful because the sleep was necessary to get things done well today and not feel like a zombie! :) In the morning we had delicious pancakes and sincronizadas for breakfast (Tortillas heated up with ham and a little cheese.) It truly was a great time together and I am so thankful for all of those young adults!

I just got back after chatting with some more people for my paper this afternoon! God is good!

No comments: