Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughts Before Flying Out Tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

It is pretty amazing to think that I am going to be seeing some of you by this time tomorrow night--- I am excited about that--but NOT excited about having to miss youth group for two whole Saturdays.

Thanks for your prayers about the infection I had this week. I am on antibiotics and am feeling better already! (Amazing what a few little pills can do taken in the right circumstances!) Of course more than anything, we know that the Lord's role in healing us is important too! Now, If I can just get some decent sleep.....

Well I guess that is all for now- I have to be up early tomorrow to get to Mexico City and take the flight out. May the Lord bless you all!

No comments: