Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update on the Prayer Day I organzed

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for praying for the prayer day that I organized! I think it went really well in general. I hadn't slept much the night before but the Lord kept me very alert and awake (I am sure the strong cup of coffee that I don't din very often helped too.) It was fun to pray for the world and for countries that really need our prayers. I had a smaller group present at the day (17 of us) so I enjoyed the smaller group--small groups and one on one is my string area.

Things have slowed down a little for a few of us now that our candidate orientation is done. Do be praying that our three ladies would be able to get to their countries of service in God's perfect and hopefully semi-quick timing.

The next prayer day that I lead for the team is in June- I won't start working on that for a week and half or so.




No comments: