Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Incredible Love Letter

Hi Everyone,

So here I am on a Sunday morning--yep I am at the House of Hope where I am currently staying.. Yes, I completely slept in on accident, but I slept so deeply and peacefully (which is what has been happening since God changed my heart) But last night was just extra----amazingly peaceful.. I can feel that it was so all the way to my core being. I woke up, my eyes misted with tears. I didn't get my ride figured out for church, but I don't feel any condemnation that I am not there this morning. (NO, I have no intention of making a habit out of this-actually a part of me is sad that I am not there to partake of the delightful worship among my brothers and sisters in Christ that happens when I am with them.) But there is another part of me that is just sensing that God wants me really at a place of peace and to in a deep way---REST today in a true and real sense of that. It puts me at a place of awe and wonder to truly be at a place where I am so in tune with what is going on inside me (in a GOOD way) and yet in tune with God at the same time that I can actually sense what He wants for me.

All of this said, I just wanted to make a comment. The Bible in the most amazing LOVE LETTER ever written!!! I never saw it that was until God brought me to repentance and brought me to Himself!!! I know it's all the real deal- absolutely no more looking via self-effort for the "right experience" that "Contains THE MOMENT" only to crash back into the huge dung pile of sin and despair, a few days or months later (which is what always happened before), because none of it was lasting or real. This is DIFFERENT!!! THE MOMENT that I so desperately craved and desired has at last indeed happened and I am so SATISFIED!!!! None of it was of my own effort or doing! The Creator of Heaven and Earth HAS FOUND ME!!! He wooed me with the depths of His never-ending PERFECT LOVE, and I will NEVER be the same. (Doesn't mean that trials or hard times are not yet to come, but things have changed in the depths of my soul and my heart)

Peace---sweet peace as I have never known before
Love-God's wonderful love-the depths of it no words could describe
Goodness-oh the glorious goodness of God. it is no longer an intellectual fact to me!!! It is a joy to experience His goodness because HE TRULY IS GOOD AND WILL DO NONE OTHER THAN WHAT IS GOOD AND RIGHT FOR ME----AND ALL OF US.....

So the Bible is a love letter---THE BEST ONE EVER WRITTEN------nearly EVERY PAGE speaks something to my heart....and I KNOW it is from GOD---ABBA FATHER---to me. I said this a week ago, but now it is still the same---I simply cannot stop reading when I open it----WONDERFUL DOES NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT. GOD'S WORD WILL STAND FOREVER AND GOD HIMSELF DOES NOT CHANGE!!!!! There is such a true and real security and comfort in that. Peace.......nothing but peace..even in the midst of pain and struggle. I NEVER KNEW THIS WAS WHAT I WAS MISSING ALL THIS TIME!!!!

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever."

Psalm 6:11 "But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; and may You shelter them, that those who love Your Name may exalt you."

Psalm 20:4 " may He grant you your heart's desire, and fulfill all your counsel!" My greatest DESIre has been granted---TO BE FOUND in HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 33:4-5 "For the Word of the Lord us upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the lovingkindness of the Lord."

Psalm 139:11-12 "If I say, Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, and the light around me will be night, even the darkness is not dark to You, and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You." PRAISE GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!

Psalm 40:10 "I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have spoken of Your faithfulness and Your Salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great congregation." I CAN'T STOP TELLING PEOPLE, Whether at Mc Donalds, the gas station, on the street, whatever, wherever, about WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME!!!!!! I don't believe I ever will stop!

ok the last verse about God's goodness I can't seem to be able to find, but I will eventually guys!!

Have a blessed, restful day in the LORD!!!!!!






No comments: