Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Really Incredible Day Of Healing

Hi Everyone,

I don't have much time to post tonight It has been a very long day but also very healing. I will update with more devotional stuff/thoughts about all that God is doing tomorrow, Lord willing. I just honestly don't really have time to do that tonight. Thank you so much for those of you that prayed for my mentoring session today--it was wonderful-was able to process some major things! TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!!

The more free I become, the greater my desire becomes to write on this blog. I always wanted to be a writer and knew I had that gift, but NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED that God wanted to use it this way! See you all tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: