Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Please pray for the process

hi everyone,
I would just appreciate your prayers as I do this little ultimate journey process. It really is one of the hardest things i have ever done before, but it is so good to be able to go back through my life bit by bit and be honest about what I have done, what others have done, what has happened to me, and what I have felt and believed as a result. It is good to be able to voice things so that they aren't left lingering inside. Please pray for rest and energy. (the last two nights I have not slept much) For me to do the process thouroughly it takes hours of time to focus, think and write. I am still volunteering ad want to do my best to serve there as well., but may need to cut hours for a week or two. If that happens, pray that someone else would be able to step in on the days that I am not there, if it is truly needed. Pray for continued courage on my part. I appreciate you all and love you deeply. THANK YOU for standing behind me and for your love and patience. Thank you for believing in what God was going to do when i could not see it for myself. If you have any questions, feel 100% free to ask me.

Because of Jesus
Crystal

No comments: