Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Lifter Of My Head

Hi Everyone,

Psalm 3:3-4 "But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountai"

How Thankful I am that it is the LORd who sustains me amd lifts my head. As I have mentioned before, things have been chllenging lately for a variety of reasons thta I can not exactly post on the internet-especially the last two days. But at the same time, even today, I have seen God lifting my head and bringing my focus back to Him.....so I praise Him for that ever so evident.

What a blessing it is to know Him.

Thank you so much for your prayers---As a missionary friend of mine, John North has said, "God works when we pray!"

No comments: