Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, May 13, 2011

Praising God For............and Praying for

Hi Everyone,

Praising the Lord for the wonderful package I received from Nancy today!!! What a blessing!




And for the fact that AMARILLO ATE FROM MY HAND for the first time tonight!!!! Yeah! It was a joyous experience to know that he came willingly.......and to feel that little beak against my hand as he ate. My precious birdie is learning to trust!








PRAYING FOR a dear friend whose brother died today in a very tragic circumstance. Pray that the Lord would comfort the family as only he can. My heart is broken for them in their grief. Pray that the Lord would give me wisdom as to how to minister to them.

No comments: