Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Ministry

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

On Saturday evening I had my first opportunity to go to one of the youth meetings at my church. It was a lot of fun--they are a great group! I really appreciate the fact that there is not a single "youth leader" but rather a team of people working together to minister to the youth in the church. It will probably be a few months before I am asked to do specific things--they are "feeling me out" and all so to speak, which is understandable,----so for now I am just hanging out with them. Here is a picture of us all!


I am still not sure about being ivolved in womens ministry. That is more of where my heart is---but we will see what God does in the future!

Sunday afternoon we had our regular missions meeting for people that are interested in learning more about missions. It was good although we had fewer people.....which actually we expected since mothers day is a really big deal down here.

Thank you for your continued prayers and all that you do as a part of me being able to serve here! I would not be here without you! I was very clearly reminded of that through something that occurred this mornig. Have a blessed beginning to your week!

No comments: