Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hanging Out With The Youth Again

Hi Everyone,

I had made a really neat video update for you all but I am unable to upload videos to my blog at this time and am not sure why.

Today I went to hang out with the youth for a volleyball game with another church--it was fun--we came back in the evening for youth group as usual.

A few prayer requests---

Please pray for my church in these next few days--we are having a week of EVANGELISTIC OUTREACH. Please pray for all of those that are helping with this. Pray that the Lord would open up opportunities to share the gospel with people in our church neighborhood and other places as well--Pray that the Lord would touch hearts and lives and that people would´place their trust in Jesus Christ for Salvation. Pray that the gospel would be communicated clearly.

Please pray for me as I have about a month before I go to the States for ten days on border trip to renew my visa, briefly visit my sending church etc. I feel extremely busy with things that I am trying to finish up before leaving such as my cultural paper, other orientation requirements, and various other responsabilities and requests that are being added to my under-taking. Pray that I would have the Lord´s wisdom as to which certain requests from others can wait for the moment and that what really needs to get done would be completed. I desire to do everything well and unto the Lord´s glory.

Pray for the planning of the ten days that I am in my home-state and with my sending church. It isn´t enough time to see everyone that I would like to, but´pray that God would direct my time and that those days would be a blessing and refreshment and that I would not feel overwhelmed in any way.

Pray for me to be strengthened in my walk with the Lord and to keep Him first in all that I do.

I am looking forward to seeing several of you soon--Thank you for your prayers!

Because of Jesus,
Crystal

No comments: