Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, June 27, 2011

Introducing Angel



















Hi Everyone,

Today I am introducing to you Angel--the bird that I got given in replacement for Speckles--yes He is tame---but I had to go through quite the questioning which the favorite question by the Pet store clerks was, "Did you squish your bird?" I was thinking--um no! Why would I buy a bird and treat it poorly? They asked me about four or five times without even examining the body of course.

So here in Angel!---I hope he is healthy and all---He seems fine but you never know.

And I just had a not so cool completely accidental escape with Amarillo--so in short I've lost two birds in one week. (MUST keep angel's wings clipped!!!----Amarillo NEVER would have let anyone touch him to do such a thing.)

No comments: