Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting Settled In!

Hi Everyone,

I am absolutely loving it here in Mexico. I do not have internet access at Olga's house (the lady I am renting from)---but am hoping we can work out something with that eventually--as I also need it for my work at different times. I will update whenever I am able to do so. I am doing well-getting settled in into my lovely painted room. Here is a tour of my room and the parts of Olga's place that I will be using.



This week I've been getting settled in and trying to work on some of the orientation requirements-my goal is to have everything completed in six months--which on top of everything else means I will be working VERY hard.

Please do pray as I have either allergies or a cold thing that is quite draining...thankfully pills help a little.

Thank you for your prayers! I appreciate you all!

Here are some more flower pictures.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg28wpMCfwTdkm_3H9lDgN2R206TZ_NMlSamhUdgIu7-CUNe5NHNV1ULaxF0OholIdSQcXzMOrpgfWbTZT1zMM7NxWSZDhAY-ZrzXWmbq4FVKv_d0G-AQlbPNba6tZ5XXJ6g3NDghglDpw/s1600/IMG_1037.JPG">

No comments: