Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, January 24, 2011

Awesome Bus Ride

Hi Everyone,

I am here at the training with Christ-life solutions over the next three days and am totally looking forward to it.

Thia afternoon I had to catch the city bus out to the airport in order to get the bus here and I had a really amazing conversation with a gentleman. He was a believer and we had it in common that the Lord had really worked in our lives in this past year.

I am going to miss those opportunities to talk and share with others on the bus and I hope that the Lord provides opportunities to share with people like that in Mexico.

God uses us wherever we are at! That is pretty cool!

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

Thank you for the reminders, Crystal! I am encouraged when I think about how God sees me, instead of worrying about how others see me.