Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Giving Out To Others

Hi Everyone,

Some days in ministry it is like I find myself seemingly constantly giving out to others. And there is nothing wrong with that. I am glad to be able to minister to those that are going through various types of challenges. It has been amazing how God has allowed me to be a part of various situations.

At the same time, I also realize how important it is to get refreshed myself by the Word of God because I do feel a bit drained--in a hard but good way.

I found myself praying a lot, "Lord, what do I do next in this situation? I don't want my words to be the wrong thing-Help me if I say anything, for it to be what you know that person needs at this time."

It is hard to see people around me hurting, but at the same time it is a privilege to realize that God is using me in small ways in their lives and I pray that He would strengthen and encourage all of those that I have interacted with on this day.

No comments: