Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, January 31, 2011

First Day At The Sending Base

Hi Everyone,

Today went well. There is a video below for you to enjoy. I am really tired---just got back home at 8:30 p.m. and will be getting up early tomorrow again.

It looks like my sending base days will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday--so that is good. Right now we as a team are busy getting things ready for our annual conference next week. I'll try to update more in the next few days.

Please pray for sleep at night-I've just been moving around so much these last few weeks. I am not anxious or anything, but my body doesn't seem to like sleeping in different places. It will be good when I finally have a set place to sleep each night at Olga's for awhile.

1 comment:

Dan and Laura said...

Glad things are going well! I'm happy for you!