Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stay True

Hi Everyone,

It can be easy to start believing the lies-especially when things get challenging. I know that the last few days have been kind of tough for me in that regard----as I am facing the reality of my life transitioning--which in reality is a wonderful thing. But I know for me since I easily struggle at handling transitions, I am more vulnerable....but that is the importance to staying true to the truth.

But God has been helping me and reminding me of His truth through the Word during these days.

And at the same time even though I struggle with transitions, I am excited too. I received an e-mail from my Mexico field leader and am excited about the ways that things are going to be when I get there-like the sending base team will be eating together once a day for the next three months while the candidate orientation is going on.

No comments: